I have decided to start doing a "weekly wrap-up". I debated on which day to do it and finally decided on Mondays because I generally don't do that much exercise-wise on Mondays.
I would LOVE it if you would share your weekly exercise/eating accomplishments and what your goals are for the coming week.
Here are my accomplishments from last week:
- Ran little over 9 miles (6 one day and 3.5 another)
- Biked 42 miles! (my longest ride ever....yeah!)
- Prepared 2 new recipes that were both great.
- Swam once (although it was such a short distance it doesn't even really count)
Goals for this week:
- Run 3 times
- Swim at least twice
- Go to Pilates class
- Actually eat breakfast, I was really bad about that last week
- Keep a check on my eating in general (this is always a struggle!)
Now it is YOUR turn!