Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Poor Planning :(

Short post....I'm too weak from hunger. This is what happens when you don't take the time to plan out the meals for the week like you should and you also don't take the time to go to the grocery store so you don't have anything to eat in the house. You end up starving half to death at 10pm while you are waiting for you husband to bring you the dinner he said he would bring 3 hours ago!

Oh and to make this evening even worse, I think I've somehow gotten a virus on my computer....my work laptop :-/ Guess I will have to stop by IT in the morning before I connect to the system and infect the entire network!

I think I will just go to bed hungry......

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

I think I have a virus too! But I think I got it FROM the work network! IT announced there was some kinda virus going around last week, and wouldn't you know it, I connected remotely from home last week, something I don't do very often. Alls I know is they better fix it if I caught it!

Paul said...

Keep your viruses to yourself! I may have to accidentally unplug your network cable so you can't get on the network.