Saturday, February 28, 2009

Badge Of......

I felt a lot better this morning so I decided to go ahead and go out for the run. It was cold and rainy :( That did not make for a pleasant run. I wasn't feeling that great once we got started, my legs were tired and I didn't have that much energy. We ended up doing 9 miles but it was more of a walk/run then an all out run. That is just fine with me, the point is, I (WE) got out there!

While we were running we started talking about how we should get a badge for this. It was funny because we started listing all different badges we have earned during our training. We didn't actually make up NAMES for the badges but for the purpose of this blog I'm going to make up my own names for the badges we mentioned as well as some I just thought of.

Snow Patrol Badge - for completing a run in the snow
Rainmaker Badge - for completing a run in the rain (we definitely earned this one today)
Beat the Heat Badge - for completing a run in 90+ degree weather
Trail Master Badge - for completing a trail run


Ummm, I can't remember the other ones we talked about. What about you? What badges have you earned during your running adventurers?

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Hmmm...for me it would be Stroller Badge...for completing a run with my 2 kiddos in the double jogger...what a workout!