Monday, February 23, 2009

Weekly Wrap-Up and Goal Setting #2

Wrap-Up
Last week was about as bad as it gets when it comes to nutrition and exercise. I was on a business trip to Switzerland which isn't a valid excuse for my behavior but it is my excuse nevertheless. I ate too much chocolate, too much rich cheese, too much food in general. I did absolutely no exercising unless you count dragging my suitcase down a flight of stairs during which I broke off one of the wheels which led to me having to drag the suitcase along the ground for the rest of the trip because I don't know how to pack light so it was much too heavy for me to pickup! I didn't drink nearly enough water and entirely too many Espressos. And let me tell you...the ones they drink over there are MUCH stronger than what we drink here!

OH and I gained 3 pounds last week. WTF!!! How is that even possible??? I would have to starve myself to LOSE 3 pounds in a week. This is some bullish.

Goals for the Week
I feel like I am trying to get sick so I'm not going to do TOO much this week. I may wait until next week to start back swimming depending on how I feel.

-Run at least twice. I MIGHT be out of town this weekend so I'm not sure if I will make my Saturday run.
-Attend Pilates class
-For REAL develop an eating plan. I don't know what my problem is and why I'm procrastinating with this.

That's it, I'd rather under promise and over deliver than the other way around, LOL.


What are YOUR goals for the week? How did you do last week? Better than me I hope.....

3 comments:

Paul said...

My goal for the week is to do absolutely nothing. If you are going to under promise to over deliver you may as well go all out!

Unknown said...

comment...lol

runrgrl2007 said...

I am going with Paul on this one... I promise to do nothing at all! When I saw you last you looked like you had dropped a few pounds so I am sure your going to be ok in that dept! No worries....