Saturday, November 1, 2008

Tomorrow is The Big Day!

I thought I'd post a little something before I go to bed to get some rest for the big day tomorrow. My FIRST Marathon!! I'm so excited and also a little nervous. I keep tellng myself that I have this and that I'm completely prepared so there is nothing to be concerned or nervous about. I just need to start believing myself, LOL. I got a lot of rest today and had some delicious pasta for dinner so I think I did the things that I need to do to get ready for tomorrow. I have all my supplies ready and set out for in the morning. The whole time changing tonight has me a little nervous but I don't think it will be an issue. At least it won't be AS cold in the morning because it will be like it is really 8 when it is 7 (I think that is how the whole time changing thing works) The time change always confuses me, which is probably why movies that have time travel in them annoy me and I never really understand what is going on.

Ok, bedtime for real! Wish me luck and think about me tomorrow while I'm on my run. Hopefully I'll be able to walk on Monday.

No comments: