Friday, January 30, 2009

Work Week

This has been a pretty busy week for me. In the grand scheme of things, it really wasn't that busy of a week but since I'm not used to having this amount of work to do or meetings to attend it seemed like a very busy week. It didn't help that I was pretty tired as well.

The best part of the week (exercise wise) was my Pilates class. It was my third class and I've already seen improvement. I was able to hold some positions longer than I did in my first class. Sadly, the wonderful woman that teaches the class is leaving :( She says that it is only for a month but I'm not so sure...I hope that she comes back in March. In the meanwhile, someone else is going to be teaching the Pilates course and I hope she is at least a half as good as the current woman. I really like Pilates and I want to stick with it.

Tomorrow morning I'm going for a run....it has been a while since I ran so I hope I don't fall out! I did get some good cardio in today hula hooping; I wouldn't have thought that was as intense of a workout as it is. I'm going to have to buy one for the house!

No comments: