Friday, January 9, 2009

New Blog Alert: Thee Score

If you know me then you know that I'm not that into most sports. Yes, I'm athletic and I love to run and now bike and swim but I don't keep up with the games and scores of professional sports such as basketball and football.

I have been thinking that since I work in a male dominated industry it may be useful to keep up with a goings on of the main sports so that I can join in on the conversations of the menfolk, LOL. This brings me to the topic of my post......

My good friend B. Daht, an extremely funny and talented on-air personality for 102 Jamz radio station(102.1 FM), has recently started a blog. The main theme of the blog is sports infused with his unique sense of humor. If you're into sports or just looking for a good laugh then I encourage you to check out his blog, Thee Score. ENJOY!

1 comment:

Thee Daht said...

Well thank you very much mama! And I hope I make those conversations a work a little more interesting and enjoyable for you!!!