Monday, January 12, 2009

20 Minute Work-Out My @$$

I said I was going to start doing strength training at least two times a week. Today I went to Women's Health online and found a "20 minute" total body workout that seemed easy to do.

Well that mess was NOT easy and it took alot longer than 20 minutes and I didn't even make it through all of the sets of all of the exercises! By the end of the workout my legs and arms were shaking. I am going to try to stick with it though and continue to do this workout plan at least twice a week for the next month. I'm considering switching up my workout every four weeks so that my muscles don't get used to doing the same thing. If I keep this up I'm going to be ripped by the summer, whoo hooo.

Tomorrow I plan on swimming and running.....I just hope I can lift my arms up and walk tomorrow after that workout.

No comments: