Monday, March 2, 2009

SNOW DAY!!! - Weekly Wrap-Up & Goal Setting #3

We had a SNOW DAY today!!! Whoooo Hooooo!!!! I woke up at 7:15am and called the hotline at work, I was expecting to hear that we had a 1 or 2 hour delay but instead the message said that the office was closed. I didn't remember how much I enjoyed Snow Days until today, it was great!

Wrap-Up:
I did pretty well last week. I ran 3 times and I went to my Pilates class. The two short runs felt great, the long run turned into more of a walk/run but since my goal was to run twice I count that as a bonus anyway. Pilates was great as usual, I might need to find a way to fit in another session per week.

Nutrition-wise I did okay. I honestly can't really say since I don't really keep track of what I eat. I know that I wasn't completely out of line in my eating habits so that's a good thing. I'm thinking about signing back up for calorieking since that was the only thing that really kept me in check with keeping track of my calories. I also thought about posting what I eat on here as well but I don't know if I want to be held THAT accountable for my eating habits...

Goal Setting:
This snow has thrown a wrench in my plans for the week so I really don't know what type of exercising I will get done. It is supposed to warm up later this week so I plan to run on Thursday and Saturday. If the weather holds up then maybe I can go on a bike ride on Sunday - that would be great. I spoke with Marisa and she recommended that I do three of each sport a week (running, swimming, biking) I haven't quite figured out how I'm going to fit those all in, I will definitely have to do some twoadays. I'm hoping this is the last week of bad weather because I really want to get into my training!

On a housekeeping note - I did spend a few hours cleaning out my closet. I didn't get it finished like I would have liked to but at least I made some progress and I filled a whole box with clothes to give away. I'm really trying to refine my wardrobe and "graduate' to a more professional style. I really wish I had some extra money (but when is money ever extra?) then I would buy one of these.

What are your goals for the week?

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Sounds like you had a busy week! I always seem to have trouble fitting in everything that I want to accomplish too.

That closet is just beautiful! I am doing a girls shopping trip soon, I am also going to clean mine out. Need to make room for some new stuff. :)

Paul said...

Time changes this weekend which makes it possible to ride after work. That makes the ride part a lot easier to get it.

Tiffany said...

Proud of you for cleaning up! That closet would be awesome.