Saturday, October 4, 2008

Change of Plans

UGH! I am not having a good day. My stomach has been hurting since last night. I'm hoping that it will be better soon but at least by the morning so I can do my long run without any problems.

Also, after talking with Marisa on Thursday I realized that this weekend ISN'T my longest run, it's next weekend. So tomorrow I'll do around 19 miles and then the next weekend it will be 21. Even though I was looking forward to running part of the marathon course tomorrow I wasn't really excited about running alone. Plus, I don't really need to run the marathon course ahead of time. This way it will be more of a surprise, LOL.

I think I will have some pasta for dinner and then relax for the rest of the night. I didn't get as much sleep last night as I would have liked so hopefully tonight will be better.

2 comments:

Dena said...

Isn't it wild to say 19 miles ISN'T your long run?? Yikes! Sweet dreams.

runrgrl2007 said...

Get some rest....I hope you feel better. Oh and I hope I am up for running with you next weekend then......