I've been "tagged" by one of my running group members who is also a blogger and writer extraordinaire, Dena. I have been tasked with listing 6 unspectacular quirks of mine.
Soooo....it took me a while to think of something to write but here we go:
1. I hate for my bare legs to touch while I'm sleeping. Therefore I usually end up sleeping with the sheet tucked in between my legs which annoys the heck out of my husband because it results in me pulling the sheet off of him, haha.
2. I like to put ketchup on each of my individual fries, one at a time, as I eat them. Weird, I know.
3. Yogurt makes me gag - there is something about the texture that I just can't handle.
4. I am a horrible singer but that doesn't stop me from singing as much as I want when I'm in the car with other people - but only those I feel comfortable around.
5. I leave cabinets and closet doors open. Why close them when you are just going to have to open them the next time you need something.
6. My shoes always end up in the middle of the floor. I don't know how, they just do.
Those are my quirks, unspectacular, but me! Now here are the rules from Dena:
1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules on your blog.
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they've been tagged
Nikki, Jennifer, Marisa, Umm apparently I don't know 6 bloggers so I guess 3 will have to do. TAG! You're it!