Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Drained...

I so, so, so, so, so, so, SO didn't want to run or do anything active today! BUT since I had to go and write that post about Willpower yesterday I felt guilty about the idea of not running today. I just felt drained all day today. I'm sure it was partly due to the nasty, dreary weather....my emotions are definitely affected by the weather. Sitting at work all day looking out at a gray sky didn't really help either. On a positive work note, we are having a pizza party tomorrow - OH, JOY! As if I (or certain other people that I won't mention by name because I don't know exactly who reads this) need pizza. Still, I appreciate the gesture and it did boost my morale at least momentarily.

I managed to drag myself out for a short run. I'm hoping my energy level increases ASAP, I have 6 miles to run tomorrow and 17 on Sunday. I had some other things I was going to ramble on about but I'm tired and hungry so I need to go rush The Husband since we are supposed to be going to get something to eat!

No comments: