Tuesday, June 30, 2009

P90X - Day Two: Polymetrics

Polymetrics is ridiculous! I don't think I've done polymetrics since I was in high-school and for good reason. It was a bunch of squats, lunges and jumping around. I almost had a heart attack. I definitely had to pause the tape and take a few extra breaks during the workout. If I thought I wouldn't be able to raise my arms after yesterday's workout then I might not be able to walk after tonight's.

On the nutrition front, I need to figure out something better. I followed what I thought was correct but according to the guidelines I am supposed to only have 20% carbs and I was more around 50%. I already have my meals planned out for this week so I'm not going to make any major changes. Next week I will put the proposed meals into calorie king and play around with the choices until I come up with the right mix.

Now I just need to find a protein bar that doesn't make me want to barf.

No comments: