Since I haven't been doing much exercising (bad I KNOW!) I thought I'd share some random information about myself. I stole this list of questions from another blog I read.
1. Started your own blog. Yes, I have. I started it to keep track of my marathon training and now I guess I will talk about my triathlon training
2. Slept under the stars. Technically I sleep under the stars every night, but I don’t like bugs so no
3. Played in a band. If you count Rockband then yes and the band’s name is Curbage
4. Visited Hawaii. Twice, once was just a 12 hour layover the other was a week long stay and it was beautiful
5. Watched a meteor shower. Yes, it was amazing
6. Given more than you can afford to charity. Not really but I spent more than I planned on my Angel tree gift this year
7. Been to Disneyland. Yes, the Epcot center is my favorite
8. Climbed a mountain. Yes, Manchu Picchu in Peru
9. Held a praying mantis. I don’t like bugs!
10. Sang a solo. Once again…..if you count my performance on Rockband
11. Bungee jumped. No and I don’t plan on it
12. Visited Paris. A girl can dream
13. Watched a lightning storm at sea. Yes, scary and beautiful
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch. I don’t even really understand the question but I’m going to go with no since I have negative artistic ability
15. Adopted a child. No
16. Had food poisoning. Yes, at least that’s my story and I’m sticking to it
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty. No, but maybe the next time I’m in NY
18. Grown your own vegetables. Does helping my mom plant some vegetables count?
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France. Not yet..
20. Slept on an overnight train. I’ve slept on a train but not over night
21. Had a pillow fight. All the time
22. Hitch hiked. I’ve taken a ride from a stranger but not when I was alone
23. Taken a sick day when you’re not ill. I plead the 5th
24. Built a snow fort. Snow man…no snow fort
25. Held a lamb. Yes and I got to see one being born….crazy
26. Gone skinny dipping. Maybe ;)
27. Run a Marathon. YES!!! I completed my first of hopefully many this year
28. Ridden in a gondola in Venice. Nope
29. Seen a total eclipse. I think I have…don’t remember
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset. Of course, I watched the sunrise this morning
31. Hit a home run. Not a big baseball or softball fan
32. Been on a cruise. Several but I don’t really like them
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person. No but that would make a nice trip
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors. Not sure where that is
35. Seen an Amish community. No and probably won’t
36. Taught yourself a new language. I’d rather take a class
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied. I’m not sure what truly satisfied would be so I’m going to go with not yet, can I get a raise?
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person. No....another trip for after I win the lottery
39. Gone rock (wall) climbing. Yes, inside, it is very strenuous
40. Seen Michelangelo’s David. Not in person
41. Sung karaoke. Yes after several mixed drinks
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt. Yes, it was great
43. Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant. Yes at a Fast food restaurant, it made me feel all warm inside
44. Visited Africa. No, but I'd like to eventually
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight. Several different beaches actually
46. Been transported in an ambulance. Thankfully no
47. Had your portrait painted drawn. I’ve had a caricature done and I didn’t think it looked like me
48. Gone deep sea fishing. No but it sounds like fun
49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person. No, dang, I need to get out
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris. Noooooooooo
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling. Snorkeling several times and I have some funny stories if you are interested
52. Kissed in the rain. Once
53. Played in the mud. Yep, I love getting dirty!
54. Gone to a drive-in theater. No, I was supposed to but I don’t know what happened
55. Been in a movie. Sometimes it feels like I’m in a movie
56. Visited the Great Wall of China. On the list….
57. Started a business. No but my husband has
58. Taken a martial arts class. I have a yellow belt in Judo
59. Visited Russia. Not on the list but I would go if the opportunity arose
60. Served at a soup kitchen. Yes. It was a humbling experience
61. Sold Girl Scout Cookies. Bought them but never sold them
62. Gone whale watching. No
63. Got flowers for no reason. Yes but it was kinda creepy, another funny story if you're interested
64. Donated blood, platelets or plasma. No, I’m anemic and don’t do well with needles
65. Gone sky diving. Seriously considering it
66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp. No and I don’t think I ever will
67. Bounced a check. No but I’ve overdrawn my account before
68. Flown in a helicopter. I’ve been in one but we didn’t go anywhere
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial. Several times
71. Eaten Caviar. Yes and it is nasty
72. Pieced a quilt. In middle school for a school project
73. Stood in Times Square. Yes!
74. Toured the Everglades. No but I’ve been nearby
75. Been fired from a job. No…I am an excellent employee
76. Seen the Changing of the Guards in London. Nope
77. Broken a bone. Unbelievably no
78. Been on a speeding motorcycle. Yes and it was scary
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person. Yep and got lost in another canyon - once again, funny story...
80. Published a book. Ha!
81. Visited the Vatican. No
82. Bought a brand new car. Leased to buy
83. Walked in Jerusalem. No
84. Had your picture in the newspaper. Yes, a couple of times
85. Read the entire Bible. I’ve started several times but never finished
86. Visited the White House. Not the inside
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating. Eww, eww and ewww. I love meat but I’d prefer not to see it killed and prepared for eating
88. Had chickenpox. Yeah in preschool
89. Saved someone’s life. I believe so....
90. Sat on a jury. No and I don’t think I want to
91. Met someone famous. Mugsy Bogues came through the drive thru when I worked at McDonald’s and my coworker asked him if he was the guy from Monster Jam – he was not amused
92. Joined a book club. Yes but it was disbanded before we even read one book
93. Lost a loved one. Yes but not too many thankfully
94. Had a baby. Hopefully one day
95. Seen the Alamo in person. No desire
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake. No and it doesn’t sound fun
97. Been involved in a law suit. No, unless you count the time I participated in a mock trial for a friend
98. Owned a cell phone. Yes but I rarely talk on the phone
99. Been stung by a bee. Yes a swarm of bees when I was little
100. Read an entire book in one day. Too many times to count, I love to read!
DANG! That was long....if you actually read that entire list then you are probably just as nosey as I am, LOL.